Mediterranean salad with lentil pasta
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 packs Nicolas Vahé Pasta / lentil
- 500 g cherry tomatoes in different colours
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp capers
- 75 ml Nicolas Vahé Dressing / Tomato
- 1 handful broad-leaved parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 handful kale, finely chopped
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella
- ½ bottle Nicolas Vahé Salad topping / mixed seeds
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
Boil the pasta following the instructions on the pack. Drain and leave the pasta to cool.
Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and place them into a large salad bowl with pressed garlic, capers and dressing. Toss together well. Add the lentil pasta, broad-leaved parsley and kale to the bowl and mix.
Top the pasta salad with apples slices, fresh mozzarella and a handful of salad topping. Season with salt and pepper.