Penne with truffle cream and fried mushrooms
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pack Nicolas Vahé Penne
- 200 g brown mushrooms or oyster mushrooms
- 3 tbsp butter
- Nicolas Vahé Pepper / Lemon
- Nicolas Vahé Salt / French sea salt, for seasoning
- 2 jars Nicolas Vahé Truffle Cream / Ceps & white summer truffle
- Kale for garnish
Boil the penne pasta following the instructions on the pack.
Trim and slice the mushrooms while the pasta is boiling. Heat 3 table spoons of butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until golden. Season with salt and pepper with lemon.
Toss the warm pasta with truffle cream and divide between 4 soup plates. Top each plate with fried mushrooms and pour over the remaining butter from the frying pan. Garnish with kale.