Preparation time: 30 minutes
Proving: 12-24 hours
- 1 pack Nicolas Vahé White bread mix / crusty morning
- 1 bottle Nicolas Vahé Tomato sauce / ricotta
- 500 g fresh mozzarella
- 50 g Jerusalem artichokes, finely sliced
- 1 jar Nicolas Vahé Spices / pizza
- 1 bottle Nicolas Vahé Tomato sauce / olives & capers
- 1 jar pickled artichokes
- 1 jar Nicolas Vahé Truffle cream / ceps & white summer truffle
- 3 fresh figs
- 10 red wood sorrel leaves
- 1 handful fresh thyme
Prepare the pizza base following the instructions on the pack. However, only use 500 ml of water.
Preheat the oven to 230 C, fan. Divide the dough into 10 equal balls. Roll out each ball into a small pizza base of about 13 cm in diameter.
Spread an even layer of tomato sauce with ricotta over one half of the pizza bases and top with fresh mozzarella, Jerusalem artichokes and 1 tsp spices for pizza on each pizza. On the remaining pizza bases, spread an even layer of tomato sauce with capers and olives and top with fresh mozzarella, pickled artichokes and 1 tsp spices for pizza on each pizza.
Cook the pizzas for about 10 minutes in the oven, until crispy and golden. Brush the edges with rapeseed oil, if you like.
Top the pizzas with Jerusalem artichokes with truffle cream and fresh thyme. Top the pizzas with pickled artichokes with slices of fresh fig and red wood sorrel leaves.