Creamy spinach tagliatelle
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 pack Nicolas Vahé Pasta / spinach tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp Nicolas Vahé Olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 glove of garlic, finely chopped
- 170 g chorizo, sliced in cubes
- 150 g brussels sprout
- 250 ml cream
- 65 g baby spinach
- Nicolas Vahé Salt & Pepper / Everyday mix, for seasoning
Boil the pasta following the instructions on the pack. Drain and leave the pasta to cool.
Heat a frying pan with olive oil and sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes until soft and translucent. Add chorizo and russels sprout and sauté for 5 minutes – the ingredients should now start to take colour. Lower the heat and cook for another 5 minutes. Add cream, and leave the dish to simmer for a couple of minutes on a medium heat. Seson with salt and pepper.
Serve tossed with the cooked tagliatelle.