Baked potatoes topped with terrin in tomato sauce
Serves: 4 people
Time: 1 hour
- 4 pcs. baking potatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. Nicolas Vahé Olive Oil
- 1 handful of grated mozzarellas
- 2 glasses of Nicolas Vahé Terrin
- 1 glass of Nicolas Vahé Tomato sauce / ricotta & basil
- 1 handful of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 handful of fresh thyme
- Nicolas Vahé Salt / parmesan cheese & basil
- Nicolas Vahé Peppermix
Preheat the oven to 200 °. Put the half baking potatoes on a baking sheet with baking paper and brush them with some olive oil. Bake the potatoes in the oven for about 40 min.
Top the potatoes with some grated mozzarella and give them 5 -10 min. more in the oven until the mozzarella is melted.
Cut the terrine into smaller pieces and put them in an ovenproof dish. Pour the tomato sauce over and turn it all around gently.
Bake the terrine turned in tomato sauce about 10 min. at 180 ° in the oven until it is well tempered.
Serve the baked potatoes topped with terrine in tomato sauce and with some grated parmesan cheese and fresh thyme. Add salt and pepper to taste.