BBQ chicken with cold rice salad in salad-tacos
Serves: 4 people
Time: 40 min
- 350 g of chicken fillet
- 1 bottle of Nicolas Vahé Barbecue sauce / soya & sesame
- 1 tbsp. Nicolas Vahé Ketchup / San Marzano tomatoes
- Nicolas Vahé Salt & Pepper / Everyday mix
- 3 dl rice, cooled
- 200 g of edamame beans
- 100 g kale, cut
- ¼ bottle of Nicolas Vahé Dressing / basil
- 8 pcs. iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp. Nicolas Vahé Salad topping / mixed seeds
- 3 pieces of spring onions, in thin slices
- 1 handful of wood-sorrel
Preheat the oven to 180 °.
Cut the chicken fillets into smaller pieces and place them in an ovenproof dish and pour barbecue sauce and ketchup over it. Mix it well. Bake for about 20-25 min.
Mix rice, edamame beans, kale and dressing in a bowl.
Put a good spoonful of rice salad in an iceberg lettuce leaf and top it with barbecue chicken.
Decorate with spring onions, lettuce topping and wood-sorrel.