Brownie topped with chocolate and marshmellows
Serves: 12 people
Time: 1 hour (+1 day)
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g butter
- 6 eggs, size M
- 1 dl of buckwheat flour
- 100 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 dl whipping cream
- 20 g butter, cut into cubes
- 75 g of mixed nuts
- 2 handful of Nicolas Vahé Marshmallows / classic
- 1 bag of Nicolas Vahé chocolate-coated almonds with cinnamon, coarsely chopped
- 1 bag of Nicolas Vahé White chocolate / raspberry & tea, in large pieces
Preheat the oven to 180 °.
Put chocolate, sugar and butter in a pot and melt it at medium heat. Remove it from the heat as soon as the sugar has dissolved.
Crack the eggs in the chocolate-mass and whip it well. Add buckwheat flour and whip further. Put the dough into a square shape lined with baking paper. Bake the cake for about 35-40 min.
Heat the cream in a pot and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Stir gently. Add butter and stir the chocolate blank.
Cover the cake with chocolate.
Roughly chop the mixed nuts. Sprinkle nuts, marshmallows, almonds and white chocolate over the cake. Refrigerate till the next day.